- Full Coverage Foot Grounder with Contact Points on Sole and Heel Area
- Converts non-ESD footwear to ESD footwear; choice for when handling more sensitive devices (Human Body Model Class 0A) .*
- Walking Voltage Generation <50 Volts Tested per ANSI/ESD STM97.2
- Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 < 100 volt peak body voltage requirement for use as an ESD footwear component in personnel grounding footwear / flooring system.
- Point to Groundable Point Resistance < 1 x 109 ohms
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 required limit tested per ANSI/ESD STM97.1, ESD SP9.2, and ESD TR53
- Tear and Chemical Resistant Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Material
- Increases the service life of foot grounder.
- Non-Marring Material
- Will not leave marks on floors (or operator’s shoes); reducing maintenance costs of touching up on floors.
- 30", Conductive 8-Strand Nylon Polyester Grounding Tab
- Additional conductive material provides reliable connection with operator’s sweat-layer.